The Self Publishing Magazine
The Self Publishing Magazine is a UK-based print and online magazine packed full of essential advice for anyone about to self publish their own book.
With expert advice on all aspects of the self publishing process, from book production and printing to marketing and promotion, The Self Publishing Magazine is the indispensable guide to help you to get the most from your self publishing projects. Whether you choose to go it alone or sign up with a self publishing company, there will be features of relevance to you.
Each issue contains:
- Marketing and promotion ideas for self publishing authors.
- Tips and hints on printing and the publishing processes.
- Case studies, reviews of self published books and the latest self publishing news.
The magazine also incorporates Readers’ Review Magazine, the only UK-based magazine to publish only independent reviews of self published books.
The Self Publishing Magazine, is currently published four times a year (March, June, September and December) and UK subscriptions cost just £20.00 for all four issues. Information on the current issue, back issues, a free article library, reviews and much more can be found by navigating this site.
The Self Publishing Magazine and its website offer you a one-stop resource for self publishing information and news. On these pages you can:
- Find detailed information on self publishing in general.
- Download a complete sample copy of the magazine.
- Visit our free article library.
- Read reviews of self published books.
- Sign up to receive our regular email newsletter.
- Order copies of previous issues.
Click here to Subscribe Now